The Journey to the Heart is an opportunity to discover the love of God in a way you may have never experienced before. Seek the heart of the Savior, by spending One on one time with Him, learning to know Who He really is. Be challenged and encouraged through discussion and fellowship with other believers as you examine where your own heart lies.About the Journey »
Flights can be booked to fly into:
• O’Hare International Airport
• Midway International Airport
(Please book your flight arrival based on the pick-up and drop-off times listed below.)
Arrival Day: Saturday, June 17*
If driving: please arrive before 10:00am. Onsite registration is from 10:00am – 12:00pm. (The Journey vans will depart for the Northwoods by 2:00pm Saturday.)
Address: 707 W. Ogden Ave.
Oak Brook, IL 60523
If flying: please book your flight to arrive no later than 12:00 noon.
Pick up times at 9:00am and 12:00pm
*We understand there can be a significant price difference between arriving Friday and arriving Saturday. If this is the case, feel free to make travel arrangements to arrive Friday. We will ask for an additional $20 to cover the extra transportation, housing, and meals.
Departure Day: Sunday, June 25
If driving: participants are free to leave any time Sunday.
If flying: please book your departure flight for any time between 7:00am and 7:00pm Sunday.
All meals are provided, including lunch the Saturday participants arrive and breakfast and lunch the Sunday they depart.
On-site Journey housing is provided.
• Washer, dryer, and detergent
• Iron and ironing board
• Towels and washcloths
• Pillow and Bedding
Packing Suggestions for Guys
• Neat, casual clothing for your time on the Journey. Jeans are acceptable.
• Comfortable shoes and athletic apparel for sports and other outdoor activities.
• In the possible event of water activities, please bring long swim trunks and a t-shirt.
• Cash (in case you want to purchase anything at the Journey Book Tables or Gift Shop)
• Journal/Notebook and Pen
• Water Bottle