- This event has passed.
Family Journey, May 5th-12th | Eagle Springs, OK
May 5 - May 12
The Journey to the Heart is an opportunity to discover the love of God in a way you may have never experienced before. Seek the heart of the Savior, by spending One on one time with Him, learning to know Who He really is. Be challenged and encouraged through discussion and fellowship with other believers as you examine where your own heart lies.About Family Journey »
If Driving: You are welcome to arrive at Eagle Springs any time between 10:00AM and 4:00PM on Saturday, (May 5th) and you may depart at any time on Sunday. (May 13th)
1001 CR 2265
Skiatook, OK 74070
If flying: Please book your tickets to arrive on Saturday, (May 5th) between 10:00AM and 4:00PM, and to depart on Sunday, (May 13th) between 10:00AM and 4:00PM. Airports: Tickets may be booked* for Tulsa airport (TUL). Pick-up and drop-off will be provided for this airport at no extra charge if flights are booked within the time frames specified above. *If any tickets are booked outside the normal time frame (10:00-4:00 on the respective Saturday or Sunday) there may be a $50.00 charge fee for transportation to or from the airport.
Pricing, Meals, Housing, and Packing Details
$1,100 Early Bird registration*
$1,200 Normal Registration
$ 1,000 ATI Family Registration Early Bird
$ 1,100 Normal ATI registration
*Early bird is 6 weeks prior to the event.
Families will bring their own food and cook their own meals. Each cabin is equipped with a kitchen that will be available for families to prepare meals in.
Families will be able to stay in the beautiful, rustic cabins on the property.
• Washer, dryer, and detergent
• Iron and ironing board
• Towels and washcloths
• Pillow and Bedding
Packing Suggestions for Families:
• Please bring neat, casual clothing for your time on the Journey.
• For ladies jean skirts and other casual skirts are acceptable. (Also, feel free to bring something to wear under your skirt during activities i.e. leggings, athletic pants, etc.) Please avoid any tight or low-cut tops.
• Bring comfortable shoes for sports and other outdoor activities.
• On fall/winter Journeys bring warm clothes, including warm pants to wear under skirts for outdoor activities.
• Bible (one for each family member)
• Journal/Notebook and Pen (one for each family member)
• Water Bottle