Family Journey, September 21st-29th | Northwoods, MI
September 21 - September 29
The Journey to the Heart is an opportunity to discover the love of God in a way you may have never experienced before. Seek the heart of the Savior, by spending One on one time with Him, learning to know Who He really is. Be challenged and encouraged through discussion and fellowship with other believers as you examine where your own heart lies.
Families will drive to the Northwoods Conference Center where the Family Journey to the Heart will take place. They should plan to arrive at the Northwoods any time between 10:00AM and 4:00PM on Saturday, (September 21st) and may depart at any time on Sunday. (September 29th)
E 21800 Wolf Lake Rd
Watersmeet, MI 49969 United States
Pricing, Meals, Housing, and Packing Details
Family without meals: $850*
Family with meals: $1,250
Large family (6+) without meals: $1,150*
Large family (6+) with meals: $1,650
A $50 early bird discount will be given to those that register 6 weeks or more prior to the Journey start date.
An additional $50 discount will be provided to families that have been or are currently enrolled in the ATI program.
*Families who choose the registration option without meals will be given time during the Journey to prepare their own meals in the kitchenette in their room.
Meals will be provided for those that choose the registration option that includes meals. The meal schedule will be a brunch and dinner schedule. Families will provide their own snacks.
On-site Journey housing is provided.
Provided by the Northwoods Conference Center:
• Washer, dryer, and detergent
• Iron and ironing board
• Towels and washcloths
• Pillow and Bedding
Packing Suggestions for Families:
• Please bring neat, casual clothing for your time on the Journey.
• For ladies jean skirts and other casual skirts are acceptable. (Also, feel free to bring something to wear under your skirt during activities i.e. leggings, athletic pants, etc.) Please avoid any tight or low-cut tops.
• Bring comfortable shoes for sports and other outdoor activities.
• On fall/winter Journeys bring warm clothes, including warm pants to wear under skirts for outdoor activities.
• Bible (one for each family member)
• Journal/Notebook and Pen (one for each family member)
• Water Bottle