Young Men’s Journey, March 23rd-31st | Big Sandy, TX
March 23 - March 31
The Journey to the Heart is an opportunity to discover the love of God in a way you may have never experienced before. Seek the heart of the Savior, by spending One on one time with Him, learning to know Who He really is. Be challenged and encouraged through discussion and fellowship with other believers as you examine where your own heart lies.About the Journey »
Flights can be booked to fly into:
• Tyler (45m from campus)
• Dallas Fort Worth (DFW) (2h 30m from campus)
• Dallas Love Field (DAL) (2h from campus)
(Please book your flight arrival based on the pick-up and drop-off times listed below.)
Arrival Day: Saturday, March 23
If driving: please arrive before 4:00pm.
Address: 1 Academy Blvd.
Big Sandy, TX 75755
If flying: please book your flight to arrive no later than 3:00pm
Pick up times:
• Tyler – 11:00am and 3:00pm
• Dallas Love Field (DAL) 3:00pm
• Dallas Fort Worth (DFW) 3:30pm
Departure Day: Sunday, March 31
If driving: participants are free to leave any time Sunday.
If flying: please book your departure flight for any time after 11:00AM.
Drop off times:
• Tyler – 9:00am and 2:00pm
• Dallas Love Field (DAL) 8:30am
• Dallas Fort Worth (DFW) 9:15am
Meals, Housing, and Packing Details
All meals are provided, including lunch the Saturday participants arrive and breakfast and lunch the Sunday they depart.
On-site Journey housing is provided.
• Washer, dryer, and detergent
• Iron and ironing board
• Towels and washcloths
• Pillow and Bedding
Packing Suggestions for Guys
• Neat, casual clothing for your time on the Journey. Jeans are acceptable.
• Comfortable shoes and athletic apparel for sports and other outdoor activities.
• In the possible event of water activities, please bring long swim trunks and a t-shirt.
• Cash (in case you want to purchase anything at the Journey Book Tables or Gift Shop)
• Journal/Notebook and Pen
• Water Bottle