Praise the Lord for all that he has been revealing to us from this wonderful, rich chapter of Scripture! As we have meditated on the truths contained in this chapter we have seen the blessedness of hungering and thirsting after the Lord, we have seen the need to turn aside from the busy things of life and seek the Lord, we have seen the need to not just forsake our ways but also our unrighteous thoughts, we have seen the need to exchange our thoughts and ways for God’s thoughts and ways, we have seen that God’s Word is powerful and will not return void and so much more!
We are so thankful for the opportunity we have had to memorize this chapter and meditate on it. Here are the steps to take to complete the challenge:
- You will have until February 1st (tomorrow!), 11:59pm CST, to quote the entire chapter to an accountable adult (i.e. parent, friend, sibling, grandparent, co-worker, etc.)
- Once you have quoted the chapter to them, they will email [email protected] telling us that you have successfully quoted Isaiah 55 to them.
- And in that email, be sure to have them include the current and primary email address for you to be contacted at [if the Challenge Completer does not have an email address of their own, it is fine for a friend or family member’s email address to be provided – as long as the Challenge Completer will be able to have access to it.]
- Because this Challenge we wanted to focus on not just memorizing the chapter of Scripture but really meditating on it we would like each Challenge Completer to email us telling us something that God showed them as they meditated on the assigned chapter.
- Upon completion of the Challenge, it will be our privilege to send you [the Challenge Completer!] a small token of congratulations! (This digital prize should be emailed to you towards the middle to end of February)
The life changing truth contained in this chapter that is being internalized into your heart as you memorize and meditate on this chapter is truly the greatest prize of all. Thank you for joining us this past month! May the Lord Jesus Christ continue to increase in our lives and hearts as we continue in His Word!
Blessings In Christ,
The Journey to the Heart Office
P.S. Any questions regarding the Challenge can be directed us at: [email protected]